OH Bowl® - The world’s first Oral Health Bowl for dogs. Daily pet dental care that fits into your life!
Did you know 80% of bacteria in your pet's mouth is not on the teeth? So cleaning the dog’s tongue supports reducing disease causing bacteria, leading to healthier teeth and gums, and fresher breath.
The Oral Health Bowl is a vet developed product designed to encourage your pet to lick across the raised rubber scraping faces to help cleacn bacteria off the tongue at the end of a meal.
- Specially designed with comfortable raised tapered rubber tips to help clean bacteria off the tongue, the OH Bowl® can provide the following benefits for your pet:
- Removing odour-causing bacteria which fights bad breath.
- Removing disease causing bacteria leading to healthier teeth and gums.
- Stimulating the tongue to increases saliva production that in turn also helps with improve gum and teeth health.
- To encourage extra licking, by getting more food to stick to the tongue cleaning zone, try adding a few drops of water or tasty liquid to the bowl before putting in the food.
- Create a boredom buster for by spreading over the tongue cleaner a tasty soft treat e.g., yoghurt, soft meat, fish, milk. Increased licking encourages the release of endorphins which relaxes and satisfies pets.
- Suitable for medium to large dogs up to 4 cups/ 1 litre serve of dry or wet food.
- Diameter 23 x 27.5 cm/ 9" x 11".
- Made from food grade PP and TPR rubber. Rubber is fused to the bowl. No glues or adhesives used.
- Completely dishwasher safe.