Freezy Paws Superpremium Human Grade Freeze-dried Salmon Bellies Raw Treats 100g
Salmon is regarded to be the nutritious food that could prevent the chances of cancer and heart attacks. It has a high content of Omega-3 along with minerals and vitamins. It contains vitamins such as Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin B and minerals such as calcium, zinc and iron. It also helps strengthens cardiac muscles. The presence of amino acids helps to repair the damage of cardiovascular tissues. It lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and prevents the hardening of walls of arteries. It also lowers the chances of heart problem. Elderly dogs, and those suffering from arthritis, may greatly benefit as well. Salmon can reduce inflammation and joint stiffness. For developing puppies, Salmon has DHA to improve for early brain development.
- 100% Human Grade
- Only 1 ingredient, responsibly sourced.
- Freeze-dried retains nutrients and the natural flavour of raw meat
- High-protein, all-natural treat
- Bite-sized for easy eating and portion control
- Great for reward training and as a nutritional boost to any pet's diet
- Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on the stomach
- No preservatives, no fillers, and no artificial flavours/colours
- Grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, and guilt-free!
- Made in Australia, in small batches.
Reward your pets and satisfy their cravings for real raw meat with our artisan, Freeze-dried, Free-Range, Raw Salmon Treats!
Perfect as an everyday treat, reward for training, or add them to your pet's bowl for a 'rawsome' nutritional boost. Our single-ingredient Salmon Belly treats promote overall health and vitality and will certainly make your pet's tail wag with joy.
Our freeze-dried raw meat treats have never been cooked or processed in any form whatsoever. The superior freeze-dried method preserves food naturally, so there are no added chemicals or preservatives that are found in common pet foods and treats.
Even better, all the natural vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and the great taste of real, raw meat remain the same.
For more information, please refer to the official website:
- Opens in a new window.