PAW Dermega contains omega-3 & 6 fatty acids including linolenic acid and linoleic acid, EPA & DHA that may aid in treatment of skin conditions responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids including:
- Treatment of allergic skin conditions:
(a) With omega-3 fatty acids (especially EPA). EPA has anti-inflammatory properties that may be used in the management of allergies.
(b) Providing omega 6 fatty acids (linoleic acid).
- Treatment of inflamed skin conditions.
- Treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (when used in conjunction with flea control measures).
Includes an innovative non drip, measured dose pump so PAW Dermega can be added to food easily with no mess.
Intended for dogs that may have beneficial effects from omega-3 & 6 fatty acids for skin conditions including:
- Allergic skin conditions
- Inflammatory skin conditions
- Flea allergy related skin conditions (when used in conjunction with flea control measures)
The Blackmores differenceContaining omega fatty acids, PAW Dermega aids in the treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids in dogs.
Dermega Omega 3 & 6 Oral Supplement Ingredients
- PAW Dermega comes in a 200 ml bottle, with an non drip, no mess pump
- Each pump provides a measured 0.5 ml dose
- Each 0.5 ml dose contains an average of 43 mg of EPA, 30 mg of DHA, 60 mg of linolenic acid and 19 mg of linoleic acid
- Dose = 1 ml (2 pumps) per 7 kg
Physical descriptionA yellow oil based liquid.
Nutritional informationAvoid contact with eyes. For animal treatment only.
- Opens in a new window.