The ultimate solution for hassle-free wound care in horses, cattle, dogs, and all your beloved pets and animals. Our revolutionary formula ensures fast, easy, and painless application, making it the go-to choice for pet owners and animal enthusiasts alike.
EAC Animal Care In-Silver Spray On Bandage provides superior adhesion, ensuring the bandage stays in place to support the healing process effectively.
- Fast, easy and painless spray application
- Excellent adhesion
- Easily washed off with warm soapy water
- Allows wound to oxygenate to aid healing
- Helps shrink body tissue and limit bleeding
- Can be applied over the top of other topical ointments and applications
- Acts as protective barrier to safeguard wound from bacterial contamination (dirt, moisture & insects) reducing risk of infection
- Can be used safely on horses, dogs, cats, poultry and other farm animals
Directions For Use:
Shake well before use. Thoroughly clean and disinfect the wound before application. Apply a thin layer of in-silver to the wound area. Repeat daily to every 3 days or as directed by a veterinarian.
in-silver does not contain sulfa or antibiotics, making it safe to use on animals intended for consumption.
- External use only.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not spray in or near the eyes.
This product will stain. Avoid contact with hands, clothes, and other objects.
Not intended for use in deep, infected, open/draining or complex wounds. Consult a veterinarian if in doubt.
Store below 30°C and away from direct sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures over 50°C.
- Opens in a new window.